Did you know the cost of your group’s Tour of Champions tickets to the event may be covered by the BOCES Co-Ser Arts in Education program?
Arts In Education program description and guidelines is available at: AIE Guidelines.
More information is available at the Erie 1 BOCES Website
General Guidelines and AIE request form:
Steps to Participate:
- Teacher contacts DATW Group Sales Dave Robbins (716) 949-1262, to block number of seats and in what price locale (see DATW ticket /stadium page).
- Teacher picks up a Co-Ser Arts in Education form from your school administrator.
- Teacher fills out the form (for assistance see: AIE Request Form Template.)
- Submit the completed form to your school administrator.
- Teacher contacts Dave Robbins to inform him the form has been submitted to BOCES.
- The School District increases the BOCES budget in the amount of the DATW program.
- BOCES pays DATW directly for the tickets.
- DATW/Dave Robbins provides tickets to teacher.
- Teacher and students attend the DATW program on Aug 3rd!
- Next year the District gets aid percentage back on the DATW program expenditure.
Arts in Education Secretary
Phone: (716) 821-7188